Kintore Joshi to Ecchi na Micchaku Training Shichaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Ane Training

"My brother is not that strong, and he has low stamina..."
"Let's start with 50 push-ups!"

yeah okay

Fed-Kun's army
Ommygosh, She reminds me of my older sis. Those titties, yummi. I would have a hard time keeping a Pokerface. That's for sure! *Checking-authors-other-work

@SquigglesJP
Thankfully this wasn't too lewd. Shouldn't have binged the other science book you guys updated before. I can't anymore!!! OOF

@xyzzy LOL, keep dreaming

@greatninja3
Yeah, when I was a little gal I've seen her mop the floor bouncy bouncy (If u know what I mean). Or when I slept over at her place I felt itchy. But just looking at her, same facial structures etc.. NO THANKS

But if it's in fiction, especially blood related. SIGN ME UP!

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz That's why the art looks so familiar to me. Thanks cause I was trying to rack my brain (limited due to the chapter's content). For some reason I was expecting him to have a smell fetish after he suggested her to go take a shower but hey sis con works too. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Word of advice: Don't stretch like this to start off. It's very easy to pull stuff. You start with rotational movements for your arm and leg joints, then warm up with a jog, then you can do these types of stretches, both to start the session and then again when you're done.

@Varler Maybe I am. But I have never met a person who actually wanted to fuck a sibling as in their actual sibling in real life. Never. Maybe I'm just hanging out with the wrong people. Like someone probably has a sibling fetish, but I haven't met a person attracted to their actual sibling.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow0 I can absolutely see mangakas being disowned by their sisters, as well as brothers, parents and even more distant family depending on their works

Aggregator gang
hqdefault.jpg

@spekhz XD

Users who are viewing this thread