Kiraboshi Ojou-sama no Kyuukon - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - The Gaze I Yearn For

Dex-chan lover
So now the MC knows the truth, is going to feel pity/guilty, and will start dating her. I was waiting for an answer, and now it just makes me feel like there's not much more to the story. When the girl literally owns all of her friends and can buy government officials, there doesn't sound like much will trouble them. Except for a cliché childhood friend that the MC completely forgot existed comes to be a love rival.

Dex-chan lover
While a pretty sad reason for the affection, it just shows how lucky the MC is due to being him that she saw and not someone else.

Also,mis bodyguard, your salary should get a raise.

Supporter
Miss SP:
61166aa6ab37b0ec1c52c78bc378383c.gif

"Te he" pero

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of silly, but I'm actually liking this. MC doesn't fold like paper, stands his ground and even rejects her (at the time) dumb reason for liking him.

I don't think they'll start dating because of this. He'll most likely propose to be her friend, because as we've seen she doesn't have real friends and is lonely.

Dex-chan lover
Now the whole thing is spoiled, next might be just how MC will treat her out of guilt or (maybe) pity out for her.
It's really done now at showing her view of world and what world she lived in, next maybe just some friends kind of thingy situation mostly, or dating situation if they chose so and (maybe) some cliche forgotten childhood rival XD
Really now, most of this kind of story always had that one losing childhood friend, rarely any litteral childhood friend being only "friend"

Dex-chan lover
Not only did her security suggest something that should be considered carefully for a girl starved of affection, but the dumbass mc chases after her fucking why? He finally got rid of her and her bs excuse of "liking" him, cause lets be real she doesnt like him, she likes the idea of having a family

Dex-chan lover
And that is 2% of all people but being a mensa member is just a waste of time and for those who are smart but didn't succeed in life
Well, not even that.

Mensa members are typically people who mistake themselves as having demonstrated intelligence, and lack a sufficient sense of validation from accomplishments that come from genuine applications of intellect.

A function can be found for any sequence, which means that the basic IQ test doesn't identify those who choose uniquely logical answers but, rather, those who can conform to expectations of a peculiar, social sort. That skill has real value, but the tests don't measure intelligence.

Users who are viewing this thread