KiraKira★Study ~Zettai Goukaku Sengen~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Let's do it! Training camp

I expect the sleepover to be as chaotic as I hope it would. Marei also needs to start training her class rep power

Otoha is the cutest, though.

Great translation as always!
Another day, another crack in class rep. Also, Otoha keeps being cute as heck. The gap moe, guys, the gap

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I love that the wife immediately knew it was a disease before everyone else.

Dex-chan lover
Otoha and Class Rep casually flirtin' with hair in the morning.

And then the idiot couple crying over their bed head.

Love to see it.

Dex-chan lover
Threatening Marei is a lot of fun, love how the author draws that. Seriously though, it's nice that she isn't as dumb as the first episodes made her look. And yes Otoha best girl. Thanks a lot for your translations as always <3

Dex-chan lover
A bit more of a lowkey chapter (I actually thought it was shorter than usual, but turns out it's not), but the next one seems like it'll be great. Still cute though.

And favorite character? Hmmm. I'd say it's Marei-chan+Micchan... What? They're inseparable! You expect me consider them separately?? That'd be cruel! Oto-pyon is the cutest though (and I just noticed that even her phone has bunny ears, adorable). Sensei definitely has some 'best character potential', but she hasn't shown up in a while... Chiyo is cuter than I expected at first, but I'm a sucker for lazy/fun/overly-excited characters.

Dex-chan lover
"It was a nice and fluffy feeling~" Her words here very accurately describe the feelings this manga gives me. It is always so cute. I can't wait to see how the sleepover plays out.

Marei is my favorite so far, though they are all great so it is a tough call.

Double-page supporter
Favorite character is obviously our adorable bunny girl! Oto-pyon for the win.

Fed-Kun's army
oto and chiyo flirting with the hair den dat hand holding, side couple is so great <3

Dex-chan lover
What was the joke about in the raws about Oto-pyon and the keyboard ?

I can't decide wether I like more oto-pyon or class rep, I mean I don't have to choose cuz if they keep up that flirting they'll soon become one~

If u know wht I mean~

JQ-

Group Leader
@marianolinx -- there's a button on the keyboard that lets you toggle between diacritic and non-diacritic (e.g. か and が), as well as large character and small character (e.g. つ and っ)!

@Lilliwyt -- if you're asking about the texting conversation, Otoha's text was originally written in romaji (it said "watasimodekitayo") so I translated the rest of the conversation from Japanese to English and put her romaji back into Japanese. If you're asking about the last page where she's looking at her phone and asking about つ vs っ, that line was translated directly.

Marei is easily my favourite character. Although I love the rest, what you said at the end of the chapter cemented it for me haha.

Users who are viewing this thread