KiraKira★Study ~Zettai Goukaku Sengen~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Nice to meet you, Senpai

The font is okay but size seems a bit smaller than other text in comparison. Have to keep zooming in to read 🤔🔍

Also maths club president looks similar to Marei?

Dex-chan lover
Dunno, didn't have troubles with the font tbh. Also she is basically Hana on esteroids, both physically and on her luck. That's a rip and a half.

Fed-Kun's army
is that Marei chan sister? (does she have one?) xD.. she really looks like Marei..

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Adorable Senpai, too bad her girlfriend left ahead of her, let's hope they can meet again. She does look like Marei though.

Marei did a good job emphasizing the person she loves in her speech.

Dex-chan lover
Amazing opening illustration, as always.

Dang poor girl has some terrible luck. I hope she can meet her beloved senpai again. Her senpai really does look similar to Marei-chan.

Contributor
I was introduced to the "ronin = failed entrance exams" definition by Keitaro from Love Hina.

Nice to meet you too, swimsuit class rep!

This manga is the cutest thing I have ever read, all the characters are adorable.

Thanks again for the translation and notes, amazing work!

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow... that luck. That horrible, horrible luck. I can only hope that meeting a protagonist will help turn her losing streak around. (Go protagonist powers!)

Users who are viewing this thread