KiraKira★Study ~Zettai Goukaku Sengen~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Using the body to memorise

KZO

Dex-chan lover
The title of this chapter was a lot lewder than what the chapter ended up being. Except for that butt, Micchan is lucky.

Dex-chan lover
That would be one huuuuge slide.

Whoops, using math didn't quite go as planned, still got bonked. lol. I can relate to this poor athleticism.

Also, cute butt Marei-chan. :3

The cycloid is an example of a brachistochrone curve and the one described would be ~254km tall. Watch out for satellites. Disregarding friction, Marei would exit the bottom traveling at 2200 meters per second. Whoever is standing at the bottom in Osaka gains recognition as the first person to be killed by a hypersonic lesbian.

Double-page supporter
I was overjoyed with seeing "maths" spelt correctly, but then the credit page ruined it. Though I am ashamed of how I missed it in previous chapters.

That is one sneaky heron though.

Group Leader
Yes! I feel like this is (understandably) the first big glimpse into their actual studying so far, unless I'm forgetting something. I love learning about stuff like this. Let's go math(s)!

Contributor
The impact from a Marei-slide-bullet would be enough to isekai someone multiple times over.

Users who are viewing this thread