KiraKira★Study ~Zettai Goukaku Sengen~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 22 - Chiyo's secret, Otoha's declaration

Fed-Kun's army
OMG YUUUUSSSSS, BEST COUPLE SHIP IS SAILING FULL STEAM AHEAD!

oto-pyon asking her wife to live with her <3

also lol, her secret is anime addiction xD

Dex-chan lover
Blessed. Also nice new chap just as I join, thanks as always <3

Dex-chan lover
Love the cosplay class rep

Living together, YES! I love to see it.

I had high hopes for this chapter from the title and it most certainly did not disappoint. It puts a big smile on my face.

Contributor
Watch as Class Rep's mom is also revealed to be a closet otaku of the same long-running series/franchise,
since the original series did exist 50 years ago, based on Marei-chan somehow knowing that song.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
This chapter alone is the biggest surprise this whole year.

I'm happy of course, Otoha's declaration to live together and everyone noticing how romantic it is. And forgetting senpai at the clubroom is funny.

But it's just that nobody could have seen this coming. I remember a few times Chiyo knew some geeky/otakuish terms but besides that there was nothing hinting to something of this scale.

Bravo.

Dex-chan lover
A surprise for sure, but its a welcomed one. I love that the side couple is progressing more than the main

Aggregator gang
Squeee! Best couple has reached the point of living together!

I also love how Marei and Micchan btoh are like "There's no way she'd cut class, since her wife is here."

Double-page supporter
That is an absolute alpha move.

@Azero25 to be fair they’re basically married already the only way to progress that is to... well this isn’t a r18+ manga

Dex-chan lover
With this twist, now I'm even more curious and excited for the chapter titled 'Their Wedding Day'!

Totally unexpected, they were from being close to married already, nice :3

And cosplayer class rep is awesome, one of the best chapters so far, can't wait to see the next one!

Users who are viewing this thread