KiraKira★Study ~Zettai Goukaku Sengen~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Beach season begins

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Love the color pages ended when she went back to reality.

This isn't the first time in a Kirara manga that characters study in their swimsuits.

Everone is openly flirting now, Chiyo should just get into it and call her wife by her name. And they should give Marei and Micchan their own chapter to see what they do when no one is watching. Even more if the summer grasp of summer's spoils is something they can do in public.

Dex-chan lover
Adorable Otoha x Chiyo, and even better that it is in full color.

Everyone looks lovely in their swimsuits. Blessed chapter. <3

Dex-chan lover
I've noticed, Marei is incredibly thirsty for Micchan. That's good Since their a couple, but still There's no need to Assert her dominance on the less advanced couple by making Micchan admit what goes on behind closed doors.

21 days without this series and while reading I felt that I had missed it. I really don't feel like saying goodbye to them after this last volume...

Dex-chan lover
Blessed chapter 🙏
Favorite ship with full color page and cover
Otoha really thirsty here

Dex-chan lover
@Arkosya what do you mean goodbye, is this the last volume?

Edit: Nvm just saw the complete status...well thats a bummer, guess ill enjoy this while i can

Why do all the good ones get axed...
Tsubomi sensei only does fgo shorts now I think... Where muh cute yuri
Also who is itsuki's wife 🤔 itsuki needs a wifey

Dex-chan lover
I wanted my beach episode and I got my beach episode, even if there wasn't any beach.

Fed-Kun's army
Otoha x Chiyo in full colour, wives calling each other by first name, oto-pyon being close to chiyo and hugging her all the time, chiyo gay panicking <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread