KiraKira★Study ~Zettai Goukaku Sengen~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 23 - Starting a new life

Dex-chan lover
And so the fun of living together begins! Wonderful cute chapter.

And that ending, hahaha. Walked in on them being all cute and holding hands! How lewd~

KZO

Dex-chan lover
You can use the word tapestry, I'm sure everyone reading this knows what a tapestry is.

And man, all those conditions are too cruel, even if I was in the same position about to start a yuri relationship I'm not sure if I'd be okay with taking all that stuff away from me.

Hopefully the lovey-dovey stuff makes it worth it for the 2 of them. It's pretty obvious they'll keep living together even in university.

Aggregator gang
What an adorable married couple! Otoha in an apron waking Chiyo up is such a wonderful wifely moment. Part of me feels it was a shame that it wasn't naked-apron, though...

Good job, Otoha! Be the self-control that she doesn't have.

In regards to that "cohabiting vs roommates" note at the end, what term did Otoha use last chapter when she suggested they live together?

@KZO: I mean, yeah, it's harsh, but it's proven necessary. Chiyo literally can't control herself with all that stuff there, and it's not like they're getting rid of any of it. She can get it back in moderation once the two of them have gotten her grades under control again.

Dex-chan lover
Summary of the translation notes for page 3, panel 2: "it's even gayer✨ in Japanese" lol

Aggregator gang
Help, I can't stop reading this chapter over and over because of how cute these two are.

JQ-

Group Leader
In regards to that "cohabiting vs roommates" note at the end, what term did Otoha use last chapter when she suggested they live together?

@Madcat6204 -- thanks for asking! in the previous chapter, Otoha also uses the first term (dousei / 同棲), the one with the implications :>

Aggregator gang
@JQ: Ha! That's perfect. I look forward to their married life from here forward. :)

Thank you for taking the time to respond! :)

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no, all those conditions are terrible. They would've caused my marks in school to drop rather than help improve them.

Yep, married couple already.
And they got caught, lmao!

But... The cute and wholesome stuff are ruined by these conditions. Ik that's is for her own sake but still...

Dex-chan lover
20201003-213636.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread