KiraKira★Study ~Zettai Goukaku Sengen~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 24 - Their wedding day

Dex-chan lover
I blame Kaguya-san that i always heard this narrator voice each time i see the word Marriage.

Dex-chan lover
This whole chapter was just a super contrived way to show the two of them "getting married" and I'm 100% fine with that.

And I'll take just a peck on the cheek, cause that was still cute✨ af.

Dex-chan lover
So lovely seeing them in wedding dresses being all adorable together. Teased us with a kiss there... well a kiss on the cheek will do for now.

Omg that color page is so pretty! Blessed chapter.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
She better doesn't pass out when the kiss on the lips comes because that'd be awkward.

Of course Marei isn't happy until she gets her kiss, that's why she's an amazing protagonist, now that they had a marriage they better start going on dates.

Call ambulance! I got heart attack! It's too powerful... Good bye earth, those were the days, my friends!

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the first page almost make me think this was the final chapter but is good direction they going.

Fed-Kun's army
I can't take it anymore. I feel like I'm dying. Too adorable. Too precious. Too good.
orz

I'm just so happy, this chapter killed me with all this cuteness. It's not just baiting!

Dex-chan lover
Wow this chapter just hits all the right notes and feels.

Anyone know how many chaps we have left.

Fed-Kun's army
it's just pure wholesome happy fluff :D

and now, we ask for Chiyo and Otoha wedding <3

Dex-chan lover
This was a great chapter and a lot closer to a wedding than i thought it'd be, also kiss on the cheek was nice.
At first it definitely had a feel of last chapter for me but I'm glad it will continue.

Users who are viewing this thread