Kiraware Majo Reijou to Dansou Ouji no Kon'yaku - Ch. 6 - The Star-Prayer

Dex-chan lover
He shoukd really get working on another spare if he's going to be this shitty. Maybe 3 or 4 more since if she doesn't knock his head off he'll likely drive away 2 or 3 more before one finally comes of age to inherit the throne

Dex-chan lover
89zv08.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It's never gonna end is it? Each time they defeat a cunt, there's gonna be another cunt huh? And an even cuntier one.
I just one the new cunt gets a good ol' beating.
Thanks for the chapter!

Last chapter I commented on how stupid all this charade is. Apparently it's much more stupid. This noble knows a fucking state-grade secret now, and king just decides to bribe him. Oh wow bro genius move (kings right hand man litteraly said evil "heh" at this, like bro invented bribe as a concept), extortion and betrayal apparently never existed in this fantasy world setting:clap::pepehmm::pepela:.

Bro litteraly decided to make his daughter crossdress to replace his exiled son, MAKING HIS DAUGHTER THE ONLY "HEIR" TO THRONE, IN A PATRIARCHAL SOCIETY, PROCEED TO TELL EVERY LIVING SOUL THAT "HE" IS A "SHE", ALL WHILE DESTROYING RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS ONLY HEIR IN THE PROCESS.

WHAT IS BRO ON ABOUT, HOW IS HE EVEN A KING, WHY WOULDN'T HE JUST MAKE ANOTHER KID LIKE ALL OTHER KINGS IN REAL HISTORY BR0 TRYING TO SPEEDRUN DYNASTY CHANGE FR

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It seems like they need more proof, thank you for the chapter and happy holidays 😁

Dex-chan lover
It's never gonna end is it? Each time they defeat a cunt, there's gonna be another cunt huh? And an even cuntier one.
I just one the new cunt gets a good ol' beating.
Thanks for the chapter!
its sexilied all over again lmao

Dex-chan lover
Pacing of this story is horrible..

We just get random Events thrown at us at this point, without actual events building up for it.. like what do you mean showing her 'true colors' he literally hasn't spoken a word to her yet.. 😐 that's ignoring the random marriage in CHAPTER 4 <_<
The first 2 chapters were perfect, then the third and fourth were pretty good. And then the fifth was just totally awful and this continues that. It's a real shame, because the first chapter drew me in so hard despite all the tropes it was following. I was really hoping for this story to be something a bit special, but the pacing is just so fucking awful, and the narrative totally collapsed in believability in the last 2 chapters.

I'll keep reading of course, but I'll be frustrated.

Users who are viewing this thread