Kiraware Majo Reijou to Dansou Ouji no Kon'yaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Light of Dawn

Dex-chan lover
Nice start, what's with that dickhead prince? and why her "friend" is with him? those are my biggest questions.
Also my protip, when the nobles or someone with an ugly smug face is speaking, ignore it... It's usually something like "bla bla you suck bla bla I'm so superior bla bla " you can easily interpret what they said based on the protagonist's reaction and the good people, I'm saying this because it gets on my nerves but I found out that they're usually never saying anything worth listening and that applies to many similar works.
That aside, I really like the protagonist, even after all that BS she does her best to stay dignified.

Dex-chan lover
Nice start, what's with that dickhead prince? and why her "friend" is with him? those are my biggest questions.
Also my protip, when the nobles or someone with an ugly smug face is speaking, ignore it... It's usually something like "bla bla you suck bla bla I'm so superior bla bla " you can easily interpret what they said based on the protagonist's reaction and the good people, I'm saying this because it gets on my nerves but I found out that they're usually never saying anything worth listening and that applies to many similar works.
That aside, I really like the protagonist, even after all that BS she does her best to stay dignified.

Considering the friend's reactions so far, my vote is on the prince threatening her to play along or else.

Also, from reading Bookworm, I say don't ignore them, listen well and take notes. The egoistic type always end up admitting to something stupid during their ego trip or say something that you can toss it right back to their face later.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, this one is not Isekai mc? Cool.
Always love series with "annulment engagement" at start point. Lol.
Everyone literally hate her. That sad.

Btw, serialization in July 2023... What does it mean? The current one is web manga?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The deucebag prince is cheating, right? He is in a relationship with another woman while still engaged to her. Does he have no shame? In another story, what he did would be considered a scandal, and he could even lose his right to the throne.

Additionally, in my country, what that woman did is referred to as "man-stealing", which carries a very negative connotation in our society.

Dex-chan lover
The deucebag prince is cheating, right? He is in a relationship with another woman while still engaged to her. Does he have no shame? In another story, what he did would be considered a scandal, and he could even lose his right to the throne.

Additionally, in my country, what that woman did is referred to as "man-stealing", which carries a very negative connotation in our society.

Indeed, the man stealing is very, very common in this genre. As is the man-stealer and the man getting what's coming to them. Including, yes, losing the right to inherit.

At first glance, he looks like one of those "Be my concubine" type narcissist princes. Either that or the "rubbing it in" type, who can't be satisfied unless they're miserable too.

But yay, yuri otome manga! We got another one! I'm happy! I still want more of them! But I'm happy! 🥰

Users who are viewing this thread