Kiraware Majo Reijou to Dansou Ouji no Kon'yaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Light of Dawn

Dex-chan lover
Considering the friend's reactions so far, my vote is on the prince threatening her to play along or else.

Also, from reading Bookworm, I say don't ignore them, listen well and take notes. The egoistic type always end up admitting to something stupid during their ego trip or say something that you can toss it right back to their face later.
It doesn't mean jack if you don't have the connections, the status, the power. Societies differ but in monarchical societies, aristocracies, and noble commonwealths the bottom class rarely have any rights. You could be right as rain but if you aren't both valuable and have a higher ranking backer, then you will either be cast away by your backer or fall victim to the classist society. There is no victory for the socially powerless. You could have great strength and wit, be a mage surrounded by the magicless, but society will always crush you beneath its heel if you go too far from the established norms especially in societies devoid of popular rule. Even in the case of revolutions, so long as the soldiers stay obedient to the regime it will always fail. There are few revolutions that succeed if the military doesn't let. And those that do generally occur due to either external factors, such as heavy war casualties and foreign intervention.

Double-page supporter
Here we go, just one episode and I'm already hoping for the extermination of the aristocracy.

Also: Came with me we have snacks. I love her already

And IS Lillian surname actually "Niente"? It totally suit her (In italian niente means nothing)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well they piled in all the fun yuri tropes on real quick, so I hope to see some cool stuff next chapter. Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
HOLY SHIT I NEED WHATEVER KIT SHE'S USING LET ME TAKE NOTES
Uhhh
30cm heels
Breast wraps
Reused tropes from every yuri series in the last year
Think that's all of them

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I'm curious now. What is with her "friend"? It doesn't seem like she's a bad person, so there's got to be a bit more than that.

Double-page supporter
Evris could have betted on what was gonna happen to her that day and the begin of her Yuri love story was not an option

Contributor
The deucebag prince is cheating, right? He is in a relationship with another woman while still engaged to her. Does he have no shame? In another story, what he did would be considered a scandal, and he could even lose his right to the throne.

Additionally, in my country, what that woman did is referred to as "man-stealing", which carries a very negative connotation in our society.
Nah the prince just followed the plot of every otome game ever, nothing too unusual /j

Users who are viewing this thread