Kiraware Majo Reijou to Dansou Ouji no Kon'yaku

Looking forward to seeing yuri with two physically capable heroines. Heroine survival and magical revolution only sort of scratch that itch. (Still not certain if the former is yuri, the protagonists are a biiiiit young for any sort of romance.)

At first I thought it might be another Revo-Magi but my worries were for nothing! This is really great (⁠✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯⁠)

Fed-Kun's army
Looking forward to seeing yuri with two physically capable heroines. Heroine survival and magical revolution only sort of scratch that itch. (Still not certain if the former is yuri, the protagonists are a biiiiit young for any sort of romance.)
You should read I favour the Villainess, too.
I guess the love interest can be considered weak compared to the MC, but she's still at the top of her school.

Then there is I killed slimes for 300 years. Not really Yuri, but tons of subtext and nice comedy.

Dex-chan lover
You should read I favour the Villainess, too.
I guess the love interest can be considered weak compared to the MC, but she's still at the top of her school.

Then there is I killed slimes for 300 years. Not really Yuri, but tons of subtext and nice comedy.
It was an enjoyable comedy. But the romance expectation does hurt

this is REALLY cute!!! I do gotta say I love crossdressing manga logic so much Ciel is like superman but with putting on pants and binding her chest and changing nothing else visibly at all

Users who are viewing this thread