Kiraware Majo to Karada ga Irekawatta Keredo, Watashi wa Kyou mo Genki ni Kurashiteimasu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I like the details of the rough hands the MC's current body had. Looking at the raws, the cover art seems to hint that
the ladle became her current wand of choice. 😂

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I like that the translator change the simple spell names to latin.
It makes the spell casting more sophisticated than just words.

Dex-chan lover
I like the details of the rough hands the MC's current body had. Looking at the raws, the cover art seems to hint that
the ladle became her current wand of choice. 😂

she doesn't really need wand to cast spells, as seen when she broke the grey cat's contract/sunlight spell/making caramel sauce

but yes, she keep using that ladle...even when purifying muddy lake...

Double-page supporter
A reminder that the 3 second rule is not based on any scientific reasoning.
I remember reading some years back that a team of researchers actually investigated, and they found that if you drop a piece of food that is dry (like a cracker or a piece of dried fruit) onto a surface which is also dry and has no dust/dirt/other particles, then it takes hours before there’s any significant transfer of bacteria between the surface and the food. Any other combination (moist/damp food, moist/damp surface, particles on the surface) contaminates the food more or less immediately. There’s no combination where “3 seconds” has any meaning at all.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
soo she seems to have realy a huge amount of magical power?
i wonder how the whole magic system even works in this world

Dex-chan lover
...I've been tricked into reading another cooking manga, haven't I?

Users who are viewing this thread