Kiraware Majo to Karada ga Irekawatta Keredo, Watashi wa Kyou mo Genki ni Kurashiteimasu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translations! I really like how light-hearted the heroine is. In spite of me still being emo about them switching bodies (just a huge hater of the concept itself and if it weren't for how likeable she is I wouldn't even be here).
Well, tbf, the "victim" reeeaaally doesn't seem to minding it at all, as far as she knows it's more positives than negatives; I'd bet that she'd be the first one to oppose switching back to her old body & responsibilities.

Dex-chan lover
Well, tbf, the "victim" reeeaaally doesn't seem to minding it at all, as far as she knows it's more positives than negatives; I'd bet that she'd be the first one to oppose switching back to her old body & responsibilities.

Yeah, after a few chapters we see just that, however I am just a huge hater of several concepts and body switching falls right into that category.

Don't you fckn dare disturb the paradise by putting a romance! In this story!
That's my request:shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
if being cute is a crime, then this girl deserves 10 times capital punishment.

Dex-chan lover
Guess its time to drop this now, since I can already tell that, the guy in the end is going to be the future love for MC… Had hoped this wouldnt have romance in it, but guess its impossible for authors to write a fantasy story with a female MC without focusing on romance at some point…

Users who are viewing this thread