Kiraware Majo to Karada ga Irekawatta Keredo, Watashi wa Kyou mo Genki ni Kurashiteimasu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Group Leader
Dex-chan lover
Also curious to hear about what's going on with the witch now. I would have thought she would have enjoyed watching herself in mirrors, enjoying the luxury of being a princess and using her holy beast. I did think it was weird that apparently the bond of the holy beast remained with the witch's soul, but her magic (which is necessary to form that bond) remained with her body. It has to be quite the strange situation to have no magic yet have a holy beast.

Burning an enemy emperor alive for a week doesn't actually sound like the type of thing a kingdom would hide from their subjects tho. Nor does it seem like something the other kingdom's people would hold a grudge over.
I mean, apparently nothing much changed? The power dynamics are still the same. So for the people, nothing much would've changed. They didn't say how long ago it happened but I don't think it was recent. There could be a sentiment of "the ppl from that other kingdom are barbarians" but that's just regular ol' propaganda.
Unless there was a war, and random villages were affected, I don't think they would hold such hate.
I'm curious if they'll expand on this.

Fed-Kun's army
Also curious to hear about what's going on with the witch now. I would have thought she would have enjoyed watching herself in mirrors, enjoying the luxury of being a princess and using her holy beast. I did think it was weird that apparently the bond of the holy beast remained with the witch's soul, but her magic (which is necessary to form that bond) remained with her body. It has to be quite the strange situation to have no magic yet have a holy beast.
I don't think the bond with the holy beast got transferred to the witch. The princess already summoned the dragon before the switch.

I'm going to take a wager that the dragon doesn't recognize the the "princess" as it's contractor because of the soul switch. So either the dragon doesn't obey the witch or simply left, either back to its realm or to find the princess.

Fed-Kun's army
The witch fucked around and found out.

Just remember that Grieja is not an actual cat, but more like a spirit in the form of one. Plus this is a fantasy story lol
Wdym "plus this is a fantasy story"? Are you one of those people that thinks "fantasy" means things don't have to be internally consistent? Otherwise how would that be plusing to the former statement?

Dex-chan lover
The witch is basically a bird in a cage now. She lost all the freedom she had. Grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence.
the only freedom Claudette has ever known, is that year she spent preparing her revenge. She escaped her iron cage of Snewe for an Iron Maiden of The Wicked Witch, and when she escaped that, instead stole Mariette's gilded oubliette.

the maids talking about Claudette! Mariette should have been in ~chapter 4 if kept to the book's pacing. Especially since Dee just got his subscription to Jilvera Times delivered.

Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread