Kiraware Majo to Karada ga Irekawatta Keredo, Watashi wa Kyou mo Genki ni Kurashiteimasu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
This self-sacrifice fetish is really wide spread among shojos huh? This kind of backwards thinking to justify sacrifice (accepting the crimes for herself in this one) can't be anything else since they are obviously getting off on it lol.

Dex-chan lover
so if she used to not have magic, but now she's in this body and does have magic... does that mean the opposite is also true..? Witch probably thought she was swapping into the body of some powerful, well loved princess, I really hope she ends up in the same situation she was in originally lmao, that'd be hilarious

Fed-Kun's army
She's definitely an innocent princess, but not spoiled at all...
You might consider her "spoiled" when you remember that the witch's body has burn scars, callused hands, dry frizzy hair; while the princess was taken care of by maids. Yes she was locked in a tower forced to study for 10 years; but she was well cared for unlike the witch who led a very different life.

Group Leader
😂 i guess teaching your siblings a little too well can be a problem as well. Those two furballs are as sweet as the next chapter’s jam

Tju

Dex-chan lover
so if she used to not have magic, but now she's in this body and does have magic... does that mean the opposite is also true..? Witch probably thought she was swapping into the body of some powerful, well loved princess, I really hope she ends up in the same situation she was in originally lmao, that'd be hilarious
I hope we get at least a side chapter about the witch, would be nice to learn about her fate and how her relationship with the asshole prince develops.

I also somewhat assume that the dragon will reapear at one point and be like "I finally found you again summoner!"

Dex-chan lover
This self-sacrifice fetish is really wide spread among shojos huh? This kind of backwards thinking to justify sacrifice (accepting the crimes for herself in this one) can't be anything else since they are obviously getting off on it lol.
I don't know how people who :slap: you think you said anything wrong, there're a lot of that stuffs in shoujo where you see them blaming themselves or "trying to atone" for things that aint their fault.

Genuinely speaking, self-sacrifice is a virtue, but only when you know who you're doing it for and you need to have an actual valid reason for doing it, it differs from person to person of course, but just like medicine, having too much of it will just poison you instead.

You may take offense at how they said it, but Rafalga is speaking the truth here.

Group Leader
I don't know how people who :slap: you think you said anything wrong, there're a lot of that stuffs in shoujo where you see them blaming themselves or "trying to atone" for things that aint their fault.

Genuinely speaking, self-sacrifice is a virtue, but only when you know who you're doing it for and you need to have an actual valid reason for doing it, it differs from person to person of course, but just like medicine, having too much of it will just poison you instead.

You may take offense at how they said it, but Rafalga is speaking the truth here.
She doesn't feel that way for no reason, as she says in this chapter she always wanted to be able to use magic and also to escape the responsibility of becoming queen. So when she swaps bodies and her wishes are granted, she is ecstatic. But then she hears about the damage that act caused and sees the destroyed forest for herself. Knowing she has the ability to address it, she decides to rectify what she can.

TL;DR: she would feel bad just purely profiting off an event that hurt so many living things, so she wants to help things heal. It's not a self-sacrifice thing, she's not trying to give up her life or magic or anything, she wants to feel she deserves to have the magic.

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't feel that way for no reason, as she says in this chapter she always wanted to be able to use magic and also to escape the responsibility of becoming queen. So when she swaps bodies and her wishes are granted, she is ecstatic. But then she hears about the damage that act caused and sees the destroyed forest for herself. Knowing she has the ability to address it, she decides to rectify what she can.

TL;DR: she would feel bad just purely profiting off an event that hurt so many living things, so she wants to help things heal. It's not a self-sacrifice thing, she's not trying to give up her life or magic or anything, she wants to feel she deserves to have the magic.
I did state that it differs from person to person, Rafalga was saying it in a more general way, and sure she can try to fix the problem, feel bad all she want, I just want to convey that she has no reason to take the blame at anytime they bring it up. She can be a goody two-shoe whenever she like but she was educated as a princess, act like one when it count, have dignity, don't get startle just from a loud squirrel, don't just look down and say "Please forgive me", look at their face and apologize if you think it's your responsibility, don't give promise, act, the big squirrel is right for every sense of the word, it just folded cuz of the little ones.

You might think I'm asking too much but good god, everyone live and walk on the same dirt, she has to be brave and got enough resolve if she want to take responsibility for another person, if she's like that then even a child could put their foot on her and she would accept it without complain when the cat wasn't there.

Like shit, the author should show us, what the villagers think, what happened around her that she wasn't aware, why do we have to get the cat to tell us every single thing while drip feeding us with little to no info on what's going on, it's just bad story telling if this keep up. Granted I'm not expecting much, but I see no point of not criticizing where it need to be.

Edit: Adding on what's I just said, what she's been trying to do is not enough to justify her wanting to take responsibility to make her feel like she deserve the magic personally speaking. Just saying, six chapters in and I feel like we still only know about 10% of what actually happening around her, took her over a week long to even realize that the fauna and flora are still withering and suffering around her area, also the only reason she's trying to reach the town was because her supplies were going down, so that can be implied that if the house has its own autonomy on getting supplies then she might have not even gone down town to check what's going on for who know how long, she is taking it a bit too lightly.

But hey, that's just my opinion, if people don't agree, it's totally fine.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter,
so i guess mister lord will be a love interesst but also sooner or later some humans will appear at her place for revenge

Dex-chan lover
I hope we get at least a side chapter about the witch, would be nice to learn about her fate and how her relationship with the asshole prince develops.

I also somewhat assume that the dragon will reapear at one point and be like "I finally found you again summoner!"
The dragon seems to be soul-linked to the witch so he probably won't confuse the two. They're probably chilling in the castle figuring out whether or not to raze the castle to the ground tbh

Users who are viewing this thread