Kiraware Majo to Karada ga Irekawatta Keredo, Watashi wa Kyou mo Genki ni Kurashiteimasu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
That last page of Flower Marietta sure is how this girl be thou
she rly jujst living life now

Dex-chan lover
Looks like she will survive on pure luck. The "crimes" can't be that bad if they let her off the hook this easyly. Earlier chapters made it look like they would kill her on sight. Still, her being this desparate to attone for them still doesn't make any sense.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like she will survive on pure luck. The "crimes" can't be that bad if they let her off the hook this easyly. Earlier chapters made it look like they would kill her on sight. Still, her being this desparate to attone for them still doesn't make any sense.
I will try to play nice and not spoil too much from the novels

All I will say is:Temper your expectations if you are hoping for the original witch to pay for the body swapping, she got a "Steven Universe" ending

Dex-chan lover
the term wicked witch gets thrown around so much in this manga it kinda loses it's meaning lmao

Dex-chan lover
I will try to play nice and not spoil too much from the novels

All I will say is:Temper your expectations if you are hoping for the original witch to pay for the body swapping, she got a "Steven Universe" ending
Never heard of Steven person, what is this ending you speak of?

Dex-chan lover
Never heard of Steven person, what is this ending you speak of?
It's an american cartoon show, but I get that not everyone saw it, so I will describe it in a more direct way then:

The original witch gets away with everything she did, and by the time of her return to the story, she already got redeemed off screen, there is no epic final confrontation about her sins, she is forgiven

Dex-chan lover
I'm wondering if he picked up on the fact that she knew noble etiquette despite supposedly being a witch that lives apart from society

Group Leader
I'm wondering if he picked up on the fact that she knew noble etiquette despite supposedly being a witch that lives apart from society
pg18 is him explicitly noticing her curtsey, presumably something a random witch wouldn't have practiced.

Supporter
It's an american cartoon show, but I get that not everyone saw it, so I will describe it in a more direct way then:

The original witch gets away with everything she did, and by the time of her return to the story, she already got redeemed off screen, there is no epic final confrontation about her sins, she is forgiven
s6ukwabwi3121.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread