Kiraware Majo to Karada ga Irekawatta Keredo, Watashi wa Kyou mo Genki ni Kurashiteimasu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Group Leader
Interested in helping with this series? Prior experience with scanlation? Fan of girls kissing girls (I mostly read yuri)? Check out the group page and see if there are any projects that you'd like to help out with.

Contact
DM on MangaDex
Email: oddity.translations@gmail.com
Discord: https://discord.gg/fCB8Eq5cuW

Currently need
Be Happy in the Real World Too, Okay? - cleaner, typesetter - project not started
Wanna Skip School in the Infirmary? - typesetter
I Swapped Bodies With a Wicked Witch, but Today I'll Keep Having Fun! - cleaner, typesetter

Dex-chan lover
I'm taking bets
A: Knight was following her to observe, and will save her
B: A new hunk (like a ranged) would have come to investigate the spell and save her
C: She will befriend the dog somehow

Thanks for the chapter!
A.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going 95% on A, would add D though: The resident animals gather to save her and shoo the doggo away.
You can cheat if you want, there's five more chapters released. And I guess there's a light novel too.
This is one of the few manga I bother reading the raws for. For some reason I really find her adorable.

Dex-chan lover
What's wrong with you two?

In an IRL medieval setting, that would have been the most inevitable outcome.

But since this is just a fantasy shoujo manga, logic dictates that some form of knight in shining armor will suddenly spawn out of nowhere to save our damsel in distress. The rabid dog is just one way for the author to advance the plot and have the heroine and the knight get closer together.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy cant wait for another spirit wolf companion
Let me guess its name is gonna be fucking fenrir
Or luna
Or a color
Im shaking in my boots from excitement

Dex-chan lover
I'm taking bets
B: A new hunk (like a ranged) would have come to investigate the spell and save her

Thanks for the chapter!
A and C in that order,

that or D: There is some sort of pond fairy in that lake and they become besties (the pond fairy might be option B)

Dex-chan lover
A and C in that order,

that or D: There is some sort of pond fairy in that lake and they become besties (the pond fairy might be option B)
Ok so I checked it's A somehow
I don't speak Thai but the dude just... shows up??? And then carries her home??
Personally I think it's so stupid it's funny.
Bro literlly just spawned there
or he stalked her from the very beginning which is just so creepy :haa:

Dex-chan lover
I'm taking bets

Thanks for the chapter!
You are forgetting kitty. I bet grey will come in like a lion. Or at least a puma

Users who are viewing this thread