Kiraware Yuusha wo Enjita Ore wa, Naze ka Last Boss ni Sukarete Issho ni Seikatsu Shitemasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - To New Frontiers!

Fed-Kun's army
NO GODDAMN WAY,IT ENDED SO QUICKLY. I was so confused reading the "thank you for reading" and I thought "there's no way it ended that quick" and it did. That was sooooo anticlimactic

Dex-chan lover
In one of the other chapters released today, I was thinking "what ever happened to the old party members realizing he was alive?" Well, I guess that ended up going nowhere, lmao. Sad, because I wanted at least some closure to that plot point at least, but I guess the axe doesn't care.

Dex-chan lover
While I also wanted him to meet the past party members... it may be for the best they did not meet.

Sure, they feel bad because they did not notice that his bad actions was not because he was taking advantage of being a hero, but because he had already decided to give up his life anyway so he was just enjoying what he thought was the last days of being alive.
But that also added a new perspective to them about others, one that could help them with their new careers, and that could be ruined if they found out he did not really sacrifice himself. Would they believe he just happened to be saved, or would they think it was all planned out? With who was the one to end up saving him, the very one he was supposed to have defeated...

What annoys me is that book. You would think that, thinking he had sacrificed himself to save the world, they would have spread the real story and reason he acted like that. Yet that book was clearly either written for someone with a grudge, or that did not bother doing the research.

Dex-chan lover
I know all good things must come to an end eventually but they could've at least let him meet his former party!
that's where i was looking forward to!
but hey, we can't always get what we want.

Power Uploader
I don't get the praise, this manga's only likeable elements are present in hundreds of different manga. And it's not like it executes those premises well. Meeting up with his former-party members was the only saving grace. It could've been like them finally reuniting and then some corny dialogue like "Our journey has only begun!" and that would get readers more interested to read the light novel or web novel more than whatever this crap is. Since author decided to blue ball us, I am not interested in reading any continuation of this.

Users who are viewing this thread