Kirawaremono no Akuyaku Reisoku ni Tensei shita no ni, Naze ka Mawari ga Hanatte Oite Kurenai - Ch. 1 - I've Been Reborn!

Dex-chan lover
I bet she did it knowing it's impossible. Probably doesn't believe him.

Also, remember kids.

Harem.... is cringe.

Dex-chan lover
pls dont be another generic “villain” protag at least do some bad stuff…. but gonna read it coz lotte is pretty
6q3b9c.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
losin weight? hell naw man, beatin a dragon is easier than losin weight.
Merely losing weight is technically easy, literally do not eat, and optionally physically remove things (amputate!). healthily losing weight is harder; him as a kid, even eating less is already not great as he's currently a kid and growing; growth of any kind needs material. If he was an adult (not growing) he could skip meals for varying periods of time for as long as his fat, vitamins, and minerals in his body were sufficient.

Dex-chan lover
This is literally just a copy and paste of Kuzulesse Oblige 😅
I think i saw a novel with a similar concept and his skill was "storage" or so but idk if it's awakened yet but wouldn't be surprised if that got an adaptation

Maybe the "fat chubby mob chara /villain avoiding doom" is something ppl wanna do in contrast to the villainesses who are generally attractive to begin with

Tho, i wouldn't be surprised if some popular site for written series to have contests with a particular theme/setting as the baseline
You're trying to be kind? Prove it by losing weight!
Just what is Lotte implying here...
tbf 'nobles being fat' in that time was a sign of them being richer and greedy but i doubt many japanese mangaka stories would subvert any expectations of fatphobia where they stay chunky and still improve as a person

Tho it would be an interesting romance healing story if there was someone who was a 'pretty boy' as a teen and got traumatized b/c of his looks and made himself fat on purpose and ending up in a proper relationship in the end but that's a whole nother convo

Dex-chan lover
NGL, I have no clue why so many say loosing weight is so impossible. In most cases you don't even need to change your diet that much. Sure eating a healthy diet helps, but barring a credible medical condition, exercising a modest ammount each week will see real results.

Even of its only 15 minutes of real exertion that forces you breath thrue your mouth, three times a week and you will see improvements to both your health and energy levels. And that's 15 minutes where your body is forced breath heavily, not a 15 minute workout that leaves you breathing heavily.

Yes the heavy breathing is important. It means your heart rate is up, and your body needs the extra oxygen. And no just breathing heavily isn't going to cut it. Find some activity that makes you move your body and forces you to breath heavily.

Dex-chan lover

Users who are viewing this thread