Kirawaremono no Koushaku Reijou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.3

Supporter
1) The pages look like something from a bad magazine scan from 15-20 years ago than the actual source being Pixiv.
2) Despite being in 3 parts the chapter itself overall had no climax or impact. Better than "offensively bad," but maybe not quite as good as "middling."
3) How the heck do you get 'Ollie' out of 'Louise'?

Group Leader
1) The pages look like something from a bad magazine scan from 15-20 years ago than the actual source being Pixiv.
2) Despite being in 3 parts the chapter itself overall had no climax or impact. Better than "offensively bad," but maybe not quite as good as "middling."
3) How the heck do you get 'Ollie' out of 'Louise'?
Could you elaborate on 3rd point if it's a mistake in translation I intend to correct it.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translations. A bit skeeved but I see how her motivation formed over the years.

Dex-chan lover
They aren't the same people. Ollie is her family's nickname for the MC Ottilie while Louise is the one who keeps badmouthing her to everyone. We still don't really know who that person is, though.

Absolutely certain we will meet her at the Academy!

Dex-chan lover
Are we seriously jumping into the academy? Dood I wanna meet the friends and their personality a bit more, see more of the town and why she like it then 'oh it pretty and I made some friends.' This just feel like rushing without properly setting up stuff. Why do stories rush everything to get to the main hook of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread