Kirei Cake

Dex-chan lover
@Anzure Maou Gakuin is up to date; the artist is on hiatus because of sickness. It's legit stuck in limbo right now. We never dropped it

WTF is this ? https://mangadex.org/title/48137/welcome-to-the-impregnable-demon-king-castle-the-black-mage-who-got-kicked-out-of-the-hero-party-due-to-his-unnecessary-debuffs-gets-welcomed-by-the-top-brass-of-the-demon-king-s-army

Why are you doing this stupid retarded thing?

Does your brain function in slices when you translate ? does it stops at 20% translating ?

You shouldn't translate at all , your not a person that can finish something to 100% so give up your life, you are never going to get a wife this way.

Hope Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? wasn't dropped? https://mangadex.org/title/20138/nande-koko-ni-sensei-ga/chapters/ hasn't been updated in almost a month. I know you guys usually take a while sometimes and usually during that time a ".5" chapter is being worked on. Just hope it gets updated soon.

Update: Confirmed by Pinoy on the discord that's this series has been dropped. Maybe some other group might pick it up soon?

Double-page supporter
I went to discord to confirm if Nande sensei was dropped by you guys, and found my answer, saddly :/
Thanks for doing it for so long.

Also, is Maou Gakuin still in hiatus?

Edit: Oh, that's sad to hear :/

Group Leader
Do y’all take any recommendations for series? If so would y’all pick up on kakao 79%

Do you have any plans to continue the translation of "That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999"? Of course once your work load becomes lighter :)
I need to see that walking nuke in action again 😇

Hey Clean Freak! Aoyama-kun is not translated to english yet so could you guys pick this project up

Bad translations ruined the newest chapter. "Big brother" ruined it. It doesnt fit! He was surprised that she called him big brother.... Huh? No, hes surprised because she called him nii-chan or onii-chan. Big brother doesnt even fit in. Its unnatural. Fucking zoomers man, localization is garbage. There are certain words you should never translate. Such as onii-chan, niichan etc.

Users who are viewing this thread