Kirei na Onee-san to Nomu Osake wa Suki desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Nakame Takkyuu Lounge

Group Leader
@gda19 @sarshi Yeah that bit was rough, but that leaves room for character growth, I guess? Heh.

He does get better, iirc.

Also I gotta say, I love hamster chibi faces like on page 7. I wish Takane no Hana nara Ochitekoi was still going.

Double-page supporter
Well, he has a long way to go. I don't remember being (quite) that awkward even during adolescence, and I'm a pretty awkward person.

Dex-chan lover
tbh if a girl im into says "wanna touch my boobs" ima creep out as well. the hand reach was concentrated and finely aged cringe tho

Fed-Kun's army
That was actually physically painful... I do like characters having flaws and working through them, but that was both stupid and sorta disturbing... though I guess the alcohol probably played a tiny part.

I do wish we got the chance to hear some of the girl’s thoughts, but maybe that’ll come up soon? Although it’s been relatively cute thus far both the characters seem flatter than I expected.

i hope they make a spin off or even a new one manga,
not about "a bar" but a "love hotel" where they fuck each chapter ...
(this is just a joke)

Group Leader
To be honest, when I started scanlating this project, it'd been a while since I read volume 1, and I completely forgot this happened :X.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for letting us know in the credits about the James May show coming. Will be sure to keep.an eye out for it

Fed-Kun's army
That page where he reached out to take her hand, closing in, so close, and then her turning around?
That was the true heart thumping scene here.

I like this teasing....they are way too cute together. Let's take this slow and sweet...

Users who are viewing this thread