Kirei na Onee-san to Nomu Osake wa Suki desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - EA Shooting Bar

Dex-chan lover
@martinas9989 thank you for picking up this amazing series. 🙌 I really appreciate the new chapter! 😃 When it comes to font sizes, you’re good actually. You did an amazing job. 👍🏻 I look forward for more chapters in the future! Take as much time as you need, no rush.

Aggregator gang
@perceptiveperceval Since I live in a country that really hates guns and thus have no experience, I just want to confirm: is it that his left hand is just holding the bottom of the magazine and not anywhere that's actually stable?

Fed-Kun's army
@Saury Correct, there is a reason why barrel shrouds exist, to have stable hold on the weapon while keeping your hand away from heat of the barrel.

Group Leader
@martinas9989 Hey there, a friend let me know you'd picked this up. Thanks for doing so. Obviously I haven't been able to work on it in quite a long time, heh. Feel free to contact me if you need raws or fonts or anything else having to do with the series really.

Edit: I can help with translations occasionally too, so don't hesitate to ask if you want a little translation checking or something. Of course, if you'd like to go it alone or just find me bothersome, please ignore this :x.

Aggregator gang
@saury I don't live in America but it's quite normal to know how to hold a gun (through games, film, etc..), he even mentioned he played resident evil so it was quite bewildering to see how the author could just contradict themselves so easily like that.
Or perhaps I'm reading too much into this.

Aggregator gang
@SirBatu @perceptiveperceval Thought so, thanks for confirming!

@perceptiveperceval I dunno, it might be dangerous to assume people can learn from things like that... just like how in games and movies, there are nonsensical rules of engagement (ex fighter pilots constantly asking for permission to fire even when the enemy is clearly identified, already determined hostile given that they already opened fire, with no civilians or sensitive materials around).

I can see an inattentive person not distinguishing what was drawn here from gripping the magazine well, which I think can be a legitimate grip style.

Or who knows? Maybe the mangaka intentionally did that to reveal that the MC can be phony?
(but seriously, I agree, it should have been drawn correctly)

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@Saury
While you can hold it as he does in this chapter, it's not ideal. If utilizing a magazine grip or magazine well grip, people will have the hand slid up against the receiver of the firearm or as high up toward the barrel as possible (without burning themself).

Dex-chan lover
Alcohol and guns (yes, even airsoft) do not mix.
End communication.

EDIT: Also lmao bruh, don't hold the gun by the magazine.

Users who are viewing this thread