Kirei ni Shitemoraemasuka - Vol. 5 Ch. 35 - It's Like a Good Luck Charm...?

Double-page supporter
I keep wondering if her amnesia and past are realistic and somewhat mundane, or a bit out there but still grounded (like being a "cleaner" for criminal work), or even fantastical like being immortal.

Dex-chan lover
And then grandmother has a spot on memory recall. Those hands that did the cleaning had the scent of the clothes that she remembers.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how many more chapters till she remembers her past life of an assassin.

I keep wondering if her amnesia and past are realistic and somewhat mundane, or a bit out there but still grounded (like being a "cleaner" for criminal work), or even fantastical like being immortal.

I hope it stays grounded yet becomes a bit darker. Would feel a bit jarring to suddenly introduce such a fantastical element halfway through the series, but never count anything out in manga!

Tju

Dex-chan lover
nah, I think it will be some fairly normal tragedy / trauma.
I assume she lost her family in an accident which also caused her memory loss.
at one point she will remember that and feel incredibly alone, after all her complete family is dead. but then all her friends show up and lift her up again, showing her that she is not alone.

thats my (fairly baseless, because the author gave only very little hints til now) assumption at least.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the TL lads, just found and absolutely blazed through this manga. Kinme's very inspiring, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread