Kirei ni Shitemoraemasuka

Dex-chan lover
@Nermie01
i hear that the author said the extra chapter not count as canon, just read it for fun. not check is it real yet.
But let that aside,"There is nothing implied there" the final chapter with their "always...until i root away..." is mean to be Imply, come on. Like even you believe in something as fact when you think it is implied but there is nothing like that ever mention. Why you think the kids is grandchilds of childhood friend again ? Even in the appearance one of them look exactly like Nero, the sister. So there is highly chance they are Nero's grandchild. The other look more like Rea tbh

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof

Like I said, you can defend it all you want, but there is no definitive proof that they actually ended up together. Which such an ambiguous end was NOT worth all the crap that they as characters, and we as readers, were put through in that story. It was a bad ending.

Dex-chan lover
@Nermie01 It depend on you. That is the point of opening end. The author also write "what it mean, it up to you reader to decides". So i can have my idea of the ending for it. You can have your.
Maybe for some social morality?, it not ok. Since she is no longer human, you can't actually have a normal family together, have kids, etc... so the author let you decide what you will do if you ever in the situation and need to choose. You will royalty with your waifu or you will cheat her with some 3d woman ? It up to your to decide

Dex-chan lover
@Solzhenhasbeen It may a unsatisfied ending But call it lazy writing is rather wrong... do you really the problem is writing skill ? Come on, drop a confirm at of that funeral in the last chapter cost no effort whatsoever

No, that's textbook lazy writing. I have to actually do this shit for a living, what happened in Sankarea was the editors axing the series and the writer not knowing how to finish it within the chapter count that he had, so he crammed as much shit into the final chapter as he could. It's lazy writing because he had no time to think and just threw out a swerveball that lets him magically avoid finishing up the character arcs for everyone else. It's what happened to Mx0 as well, and I fucking refuse to accept anyone thinking that it was a satisfactory ending and a good note to stop on before moving on to the next project.

no fucking way a dry cleaner is not a cranky old chinese or eastern european lady. Breaks immersion more than an isekai

Contributor
this manga gives you false expectation, last week I brought a trouser to a laundry but they weren't able to remove the stain

Fed-Kun's army
is there actual romance ? cause there is no romance tag in most site

I've been enjoying the story and waiting for more chapters to come out... I noticed that there's currently a total of 29chapters. Is there a reason why I cannot find it translated anywhere? Licensed?

*EDIT* Wow a chapter came out!!! YAY! Thank you translators!!!

Double-page supporter
This manga is good and all. But no offense, this manga is uploaded once every Blue Moon eclipse.

Holy crap there is alot to catch up on there`s already vol.4 good luck scanlators and please don`t drop this.

Users who are viewing this thread