Kiriko Kill - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Work of a Ghost

Fed-Kun's army
Huh, so Kiriko did become an avenging guardian angel or something like that. The question would be, why? Wouldn't it be much better for the author to make this a standalone instead of making it a sequel from Kiriko? Since the only thing that connects the 2 series would be "revenge" or at least so far we've seen.

@DarklordVor Purely speculation, but I'm assuming the dude Kiriko had a crush on was overworked to death and she now seeks revenge against abusive companies. Afterall, wasn't the guy treated relatively poorly by his boss at his workplace?

All the people in this workplace are bitches damn. I know someone who is like buck teeth dude, sooo fucking annoying

Group Leader
So Ryousuke and Kiriko from the first series have turned in to White Collar Batman with a murder boner?

Double-page supporter
Why asume shes a guardian angel ? Thats the last thing I would assume to be honest. Guy was in the wrong place and the wrong time.. Well it seems they are all now locked in... Thats not if they use the fire escape.

And shes a freaking monster. Get aload of that giraffe neck. and those abbs. Kill it with fire.

So boss calls her salary thief for being sexual harassed by that squirrel creep. Noice... PS: Stairs anybody? hm?..

People suggest this doesn't make sense as a sequel but consider the ending of the first one

Users who are viewing this thread