Kirinji Gate - Vol. 8 Ch. 57 - Things That Never Change

Dex-chan lover
Finally ended. Feels like rushed a bit but overall it finished in a nice note.

Dex-chan lover
I guess that's an ending?
Well, at least it had finished all threads I could remember, even if it was pretty rushed.

thanks for translating this!!! it was a pleasure to read, even if the ending was rushed.

Aggregator gang
Aw man, it ended! This is definitely one of the top mahjong manga, sad to see it. Thanks so much for translating, LR.

Felt a little rushed at the end but enjoyed this mahjong manga a lot, thank you for translating this!

Group Leader
Feel rushed. I feel like 1 more volume would be nice. But nice ending anyway

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating this series! I really enjoyed the earlier parts, and An made for a fun protagonist (even though she should've started her own manga instead of getting caught up in Kirinji's story). Ending was kinda blah, but hey. Thanks again~

Dex-chan lover
Definitely an axed ending, it's a let down that the majin match was actually weaker than a lot of the earlier matches that Kiriya had to go through to reach this position. However, I appreaciate all the work the mangaka put into this series and also you for translating this. Thank you very much.

Fed-Kun's army
Loved the two prequels but Kirinji Gate felt so much different from the other 2 I couldn't enjoy it as much as them.
It was still an ok read. Thanks for translating this!

Users who are viewing this thread