Kiruru Kill Me

Holy shit this is the best series Yasuhiro has ever written, it's really hilarious and the idea is so good, I hope this won't get axed or he fails halfway through. I can feel the potential in this, I'm glad I'm still following Yasuhiro after all these years!

Have you ever listened to a friend tell a story, and you already knew what they were going to say, but you just had the biggest smile on your face the entire way, because you were just so happy to hear it? That is the genre that Yasuhiro has carefully crafted with the advent of this prodigal serialization.

And it is unbelievably good. An absolute must-read. Theoretically, if you were going to die in 1 hour, this is absolutely, without a doubt what you would read.

Content-wise, the story is funny, interesting from both sides, and can show a lot of thought and preparation from both protagonists -- the ability of the story to execute comedy and semi-serious assassination is simply a demonstration of dopamine engineering genius.

I think I just died and came back to life.

tCTYoO5.gif

Group Leader
Volume 2 is going to be released in full soon... I guess it's time for me to finish up all the other projects I have and be ready to speed scan this... cracks knuckles

Dex-chan lover
This answers the age old question of "What if Glass Mask were about murder instead of theater?"

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 9 is really confusing untill you read the correction page right after it

Users who are viewing this thread