Kiruru Kill Me

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting premise and a strong first chapter. Let's see where this goes.

Group Leader
Hello,

I'm Muncher from MuncherScanlations! We are hoping to scanlate this manga, and have started preparations. Of course, we won't do anything until we've gotten permission from the original poster. o.o

this is the first time the first chapter of a manga has made me grin so hard
interesting premise for sure, can't wait to see if it follows through on it well

Group Leader
@CookieMuncher

Hi, this is Hourglass, TS for chapter 1. Please go ahead and work on further chapters. Our group (Propinquity Scans) has no plans of working on further releases.

If you want the fonts I used, feel free to DM me as well.

Dex-chan lover
Read the raws i think it's 20+ right now. Pretty enjoyable schtick so far.

I just read the description but I can't decide if he is a chad or a simp. he gives money to a women to get more time with her but he litteraly uses his life as a betting chip. well a bit of both I guess

I can’t tell if he’s actually a dump or he’s a chad like he’s taking pain and like even broke his own fingers to get out of dying but he can’t confess to someone. I hope there’s actually a plot and wacky hijinks don’t keep happening over and over

Dex-chan lover
Ngl it is kinda weird but it has it’s charms, let’s wait and see where this is going.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's a fun manga but not for those who don't like masochism

Aggregator gang
The concept is quite original....so much so that it's borderline stupid. The main character is beyond insane alright.
But it's entertaining so...

Users who are viewing this thread