Kisaragi Strange Tale - Ch. 3 - Irrational

Dex-chan lover
I just don't have any feelings after reading this author's works
The writing is really repetitive and boring

Double-page supporter
😔😔😔 i kind of thought that maybe this was what happened with the kid? Idk why but the artwork reminds me of an artist called Takashi Murakami- thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
was expecting for that bully girl to get redemption arc or atleast have mutual understanding before getting zucced by that otherworldly being, but eh.... that was fast

Group Leader
How can we expect yuri from here?
just wait for it lil bro
FrxMz_SakAEajWm.jpg

I kind of expect the bully will find her bf and beating the shit out of him. Seeing the progress in ch 3 idk how to react.

But I think this story is more about how people succumb to their 'darkness'. So I understand why author choosing that ending for the bully.

Dex-chan lover
Still don't understand, the boy cheating but the girl never blame the boy. The plot in any romance that has cheating element is always like that.

And then whats that at the end? A slime?

Still don't understand, the boy cheating but the girl never blame the boy. The plot in any romance that has cheating element is always like that.

And then whats that at the end? A slime?
it's just easier to beat another girl

Dex-chan lover
This is very poorly paced and being carried almost entirely by the art quality. Everything about this bully character, from the bullying to the cheating info dump to the death, is so abrupt and brief that it feels like this character was a late addition mostly to make the suicidal thoughts more justified and "establish stakes" by killing her off. And I bet how the fuck she even got there to get bobbleheaded is never explained.

I don't know if I can get invested in this author's setting if they don't seem to care about the inhabitants they themselves put in it.

Users who are viewing this thread