Kishi Danchou no Musuko wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Dekiai suru - Ch. 1

Group Leader
I was going to take this up but y’all beat me to it so I’ll just leave this comment for future chapters y’all might publish. X is not his name, his name is Rosuto something I can’t remember since I looked at the novels translation.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Hm. I know the villainess is usually made sympathetic, but this is so open and shut that we're probably not going to see a single element of what you'd expect from a villainess story :huh:

Aggregator gang
these kinda of manga usually end up with only one chapter translated and then forgotten. What a pity =.=.

Group Leader
these kinda of manga usually end up with only one chapter translated and then forgotten. What a pity =.=.
Also because these scan groups love taking in new manga every single day just to get bored of it and drop it. KDT must have tens of these dropped manga by now.

Aggregator gang
Also because these scan groups love taking in new manga every single day just to get bored of it and drop it. KDT must have tens of these dropped manga by now.
So true :(. Some manga have a really nice opening. You know it is hard to find manga that you get hooked on the first chapter. Then you feel heartbroken when browsing through your bookmark to find out that the manga never update after so many months or years.

Man, it's not like I am not invested with how cute Alice is, but who in the world would think this girl, who sounds so soft-spoken even by a shojo heroine standard and looks like she wouldn't even hurt a bug, would make a believable villainess?
What was the in-universe author thinking when she created the otome game? He on the coke or smth?

Users who are viewing this thread