Kishi Danchou no Musuko wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Dekiai suru - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the king was just fishing MC's reaction? One wouldn't be so calm if they see a body-snatcher. And he said it in front of other people, so MC shouldn't admit anything.
:huh:

Supporter
It's interesting because these kind of "isekai identity overrides" are hardly ever brought up over the course of a story, and never as early as this.

Supporter
Not quite. He's still Ex Lost, he just also regained the identity that his soul had before this life, making him Ex Lost and the person he was before. It's addition, not conversion.
Definitely the preferable option. Conversions are annoying because then you’re left with an mc who has basically no understanding of how the world works or common sense or even where he lives.

Dex-chan lover
King's sharp like a blade. Wait, maybe his name is Blade Landry? XD
On the other hand, ex-crown prince is as thick and dense... like a mace.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely the preferable option. Conversions are annoying because then you’re left with an mc who has basically no understanding of how the world works or common sense or even where he lives.
Exactly.
That's one of the reasons I like this one, because it's stated that he's a true merger of both identities. These stories are generally better than their "possession" counterparts, especially since just the fact that the author thought it up in the sea of genericness most manga are found in means their creativity is greater than average, and that they're more likely to recognize the individuality of their own characters.

Dex-chan lover
Now I want to know how TF the king knew. I'm assuming he has magic of his own, maybe that lets him know things?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ok seriously now... The author has to be trolling with these ridiculous names, right? Because there's no way he sits down, decides to write a pseudo-feudal European setting, names his heroine the totally respectable choice of "Alice" and then says "Well, I've done as much work as I need to, let's just name everyone else whatever-the-fuck. How about... Ex... Lost. Rinse... Landry.... yeah, this is the good stuff."

Users who are viewing this thread