Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 10 Ch. 59 - Romeo, Perucia and the Touwa Date

Competition is the best, screw monopoly and... JULIO SO EFFIN CUTE, I DON'T CARE EVEN IF SHE IS ACTUALLY A BOI.

Dex-chan lover
there are some quality concerns when compare previous chapter translation with anon's. not sure how would this turn out when they are rushed.

Contributor
@duy0699kat

i dont really know how to reply since they are releasing at the same time also. ?
but between quality and quantity, it seems like the readers has chosen quantity. ofc we are keeping up with our quality as well cuz that’s just insulting to juliet. if yall go any tl complaints direct them instead of typing some text (but at the same time dont nitpick every word, btw im going to get roasted for saying this lol).

The names are the main reason why I prefer your releases, please don't change them.

Fed-Kun's army
thank you so much with all this blazing fast chapters, and i'll wait for the missing earlier chapters if you're willing to translate them for consistency and i just prefer your translation than the other group, i hope you can reach the latest RAW as quick as now but please don't push yourself to the limit in process.

Power Uploader
@confused I don't think changing names is that much necessary. And, I like these names...
You can think about it after catching up with raws.
And, I understand the your pain... I tried scanlating once but couldn't even do a single chapter before I gave up...
But, still this speed makes me happy

Double-page supporter
Woah there, Hasuki, watch your leg! That pose is dangerous!

TL;DR for this arc:
Airu was jealous with Persia because she had Romeo love,
Airu is Tsudere confirmed

Dex-chan lover
Yes i am sure nothing bad will happen... in a story where the main characters are called Romeo and Juliet.... keep that hope alive romeo mom... keep it alive.

Contributor
This seems like a breedint ground for a gay misunderstanding,

Oooohweeeee can't wait for what's coming next! Mama Dog better be foreshadowing a GOOD END and not Shakespeare's BAD END.

As always thanks for the scanlations @Confused and @Kinji! Politics aside, the fact that us plebs can get these scanlations at all is amazing and I for one am grateful for your guys goodwill. Cheers to more precious Juliet, Hasuki and Romeo!

Users who are viewing this thread