Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 13 Ch. 86 - Romio, Juliet and Elections II

Fed-Kun's army
I kept reading her name as Hulio not Julio. Wonder id there were others like me.

Yep reveling her orgin would fuck her position but Inuzuka is not that kind of a guy. (I Hope) they want to send positive message not a negative one.

Fed-Kun's army
Sure sure, expulsion. You seems so sure the teachers won't kick your ass out of school or even contacted the police with that kidnapping stunt you did, huh Reon?

Boohoo my backstory is sad, therefore everyone should also be sad as well.

Dex-chan lover
Reon is pretty shitty, sure. But this is a manga where you make love, not war. Reon redemption arc is inevitable, really. And I do wish for her to have her happy ending.

I mean, she did get forgiveness from everyone and made to be one of the prefects, after all. I just wish the case of her being saved by Romio is a little longer that the raw suggests until the latest chapter.

Aggregator gang
Had I been romio I'd spill the beans on Leon' s origins. Starting with her name being that of a cat. There even she wouldn't have the support from the students. However being the kind of guy he is of course he wouldn't play dirty against a girl.

I wasn't buying any of the sympathetic backstory stuff with L(R)eon in the previous chapters, and I'm glad I didn't 😎

Trash will always be trash

Dex-chan lover
x1080-sCH.jpg

Aggregator gang
Well done to the Translators, you have almost caught up with the latest chapters

Double-page supporter
Good lord, this is so melodramatic. This arc could not be more unoriginal or uninteresting. Now we're going to get some bullshit redemption / I stand with him crap, everyone forgives Romio and Juliet, people turn on Leon, but then Romio & Co. protect her and then everyone especially forgives Leon, even though she's the only one who did something immoral and downright fucking illegal. She'll just get some lameass slap on the wrists for assaulting, drugging and kidnapping teachers, inciting a riot and who knows what else. Mark my fucking words, there isn't going to be a lick of deserved punishment.

Damn, I kinda wish they waited until 87 was done for this. I don't want to skip that chapter, due to the inevitable storm of shit that's probably in it.

"It's treason, then."

Also, fuck this TL group Hetzek Scans. Too unprofessional and seems like they don't intend to ever translate Scott's lines again. I don't even know if they're translating the story right anymore and not adding stuff themselves.

Group Leader
I've never felt this kind of hatred towards fictional characters since the time I saw Griffith rape Casca ...

FFFFFFUUCK!!!

Users who are viewing this thread