Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 13 Ch. 88 - Romio, Juliet and Elections IV

Aggregator gang
Just as only a dick reuploads translations of a chapter that's already available in a perfectly good quality, only a dick skips untranslated content that isn't available in some other form. It'd be one thing if the anime was ahead, but it isn't. There's a reason everyone hated the guts of the asshole who did this on Hatsukoi Zombie.

Why is this girl against persia and romeo can someone Spoiler me pls ?

@The Filler Because she's a dirty mutt so she hates the idea of racemixing.

VIP
@TheFiller
I think it's something that got to do with her past. Something with her parents about black dogs and white cats. If I'm not wrong, leon's a mixed race and her mum's a white cat and was abducted to be married off to a west noble even though she was living happily with her family in touwa. This happened when leon was in middle school and what made her dye her hair black from red.

Anon you fucking madman.
I am glad i catched up to the raws with the traslations in the archive.

Dex-chan lover
Trying to catch up with RAW and give reader a preview are we?
Awesome! Looking forward for the rest!

Double-page supporter
But holy shit (This is what I want but...) DOES it really take 88 chapters to get THERE??? Wow... TY for the upload/trans

EDIT: Also to all those people hating the upload... Should of check it first before clicking :p I personally like to check ahead of what I'm reading sometimes just to check how long/if it ever goes in the direction I want the story to :eek: and in this case it took 20? chapters (I'll still read any new chapter after 68...69 - 70 etc)

The F**k?! i Mean i know that this chapter is so cool, That you want to share it with everyone as soon as possible... But... Now that you take the wind from my sail... I probably need to put this manga on hold till all chapter Catch up to next one T_T

Dex-chan lover
people rant spoiling spoiling spoiling spoiling!!!!!!
and yet you(the people who say spoiling and rant on scanlating) click it know is chapter 88 instead 69 is a huge jump from 68 to 88 so i don't see the point of rants hall you can stop midway read it i only find out after reading 3 pages and think i skip few chapters
do i feel mad about it? nope i say fuck it and read because is free

so thanks for translate and hope is skipped 200 chapter and find out MC have a spaceship and fight alien or something :D

>tfw you can read languages other than English so you didn't get spoiled and now you can look at people freaking out in the comments
Feels good man. Also this fascist bitch can go suck a dick.

Users who are viewing this thread