Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 13 Ch. 88 - Romio, Juliet and Elections IV

Dex-chan lover
@colonel_30 you clearly dont know how to read... so im gonna explain myself again

i spoiled myself on TWITTER not here, and obviously dont like spoilers, and most people dont like them
that whole "skip the drama" bullshit is just dumb, if you like to know how a series end just wait till it ends without asking for these kinds of uploads which ruins the fun for people reading week by week

MD@Home
How exactly does uploading a chapter in advance spoil you? It is your choice to open it or not

Double-page supporter
"If you didn't want to get spoiled you shouldn't have clicked it"

Slag off with that bullshit, not everyone is as blase about spoilers or possesses a strong enough will to resist reading the brand new enticing chapter just sitting there waiting to be clicked.

What's next, you guys gonna blame an alcoholic for not being able to resist drinking a lone bottle of bourbon sitting on a table with no one around to stop them?

Dex-chan lover
@1986ctcel
If the alcoholic wants to stop drinking, then yeah ima blame him.
If he wants to stop drinking he has to summon the will to resist.

If you dont want to get spoiled you need to summon the will to resist the temptation.
If you cant then thats on you.

Or are you gonna blame the translators who worked on this for free for the people who dont mind being spoiled?

Were not anymore in a bot site that leeches of from a scanlator's hard work, so please let off with the consumerist view and have the chapter deleted.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the release, but I'm disappointed that this wasn't proofed. Or if it was, their PR did a terrible job catching the errors.

Shit, got spoiled. On the long reader so I never notice page numbers or chapters. Dick move man.

finally, the chapters are here AND i dont get spoiled as i watch a bromance blossom, woohoo

Users who are viewing this thread