Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 13 Ch. 94 - Romeo and the Exhibition Match II

Dex-chan lover
repost
2MBX72j.jpg

Contributor
Yeah I'm Retard and Stupid at same time to believe this is real.
But You know Heztek, I lost respect to someone like you. Your joke is off to the chart. Death supposed not to make as a joke even at april fool.

I lost my high school best-buddies because of coccaine last year, so I lost too deeply because of it and symphatic towards people who's death because of drugs.
AND YOU USING THIS AS JOKE, How small person you are

Edit: (and I believe you are not cares with this comment)

Lol F you hetzek I've lost trust in humanity I felt sad.
Die for real now

Double-page supporter
That meme was a great way to prove how stupid humans are as a group. I bet if there were no comments, most people would have passed it off as a joke, but with the comments, some people asked questions, took it seriously and then more and more people believed it. People getting genuinely hurt over this have no one to blame but themselves. You took an obvious meme literally because a bunch of other people did. Jumping to conclusions before actually getting a concrete answer and then getting mad because your assumptions turned out to be incorrect is all on you. If you fall for a trick, that's your fault. The internet is so fucking gullible; believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.

@CoolOtamegane
Ooooh no, your respect, what will he do? Grow upand I say this unironically snowflake. Death is the biggest joke out there; anything is open to be a joke. You may have written the cringiest, most narcissistic and patronizing comment of 2019.

god damn I fell for it like a popular female anime character falling in love with that one unpopular guy

Group Leader
reading these comments made my coke turn into salt, now my nose hurts

fuck u hetzek u r a terrible person

Hetzek, the man who love his children more than life itself but still love cocaine more than his children.
I guess life's love for him is more than his love for cocaine so it brought him back to life.

Dex-chan lover
Yay I got a gold star! Thankfully my 200 IQ let me predict the unexpected plot twist of a random anon doing a dumb joke.

I guess we can just call this a social experiment on how fucking gullible people are.

@Yautja I didn't even see the comments before reading at the bottom of the page that Hetzek had "passed away". Because I'm in my late 20s now, and I've experienced people close to me struggle with addictions(some passing away because of them), and because they said Hetzek left behind two children and a wife, that shit came real close to home. Drug addiction isn't a meme, and if you think it is you need to get your head checked or you're just a straight up cunt.

I also posted in my comment that scanlating groups are family, we support each other, and many of us(myself included) tried helping Holo build up and contribute to Mangadex in any way possible after the death of the former website. It may be like distant relatives, but you get to know your team pretty well while in a scanlation group and if I heard that my old translator had passed away that would have been heartbreaking. I understand the internet hivemind shit, you can't escape it nowadays, but even without "concrete evidence" that doesn't mean that everyone should just be saying "OH WAIT, WE SHOULD INVESTIGATE BEFORE WE EVEN THINK ABOUT SENDING CONDOLENCES LOL, PROB OBV MEME AMIRITE?". That's some backward ass thinking IMO.

? Grow upand I say this unironically snowflake. Death is the biggest joke out there; anything is open to be a joke.

Did someone say sociopath?

Double-page supporter
@friedtofu
Nothing you've said changes anything an ounce of my original comment. Learn how to take a joke; anything is open to be a joke, even death or drug addiction. And sociopath? What a pathetic and obviously stupid jump. Do you even know what that word means? Clearly not. Guess 95% of comedians are sociopaths. Grow the fuck up with your bullshit ad hominems and bullshit emotional judgements. Are you the kind of asshole to go to comedy clubs and shout out "that's offensive" and think you've made an argument? Because it sure seems like it. People don't have to dance around you to avoid triggering your pearl clutching. Late 20s? Funnily enough, you need to still grow up. I don't give a shit what you think is appropriate; telling people they're mentally deficient because they don't agree with your sense of boundaries or humor is just about as childish and immature as you can get. You're on the internet, can't take it? Go to Youtube Kids or something.

No it ain't, Einstein. Good job straw-manning. I said you shouldn't jump to conclusions, and getting all butt hurt because you and two dozen other people took something seriously the majority took as bullshit is on you. Trying to paint being skeptical of unconfirmed and obviously incredulous shit on the internet by smearing it with insensitivity are the actions of the pathetic and unintelligent. Quit virtue signalling and trying to act like being an overly emotional idiot justifies your ridiculous assumptions and me not buying your bullshit makes me a 'cunt'.

Lol'd with the first page.

Teria trying to be a villain was really cute. So the point of the match is to learn that they can cover for each others even if they have weaknesses?

Users who are viewing this thread