Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 14 Ch. 102 - Romio and the West Principality

Cant believe how much this manga has to offer even after its initial premise ( not getting found out) has been resolved. Such a nice,gradual transition/evolution of the focus of the story. Good job sensei

I never thought I would a stumble upon a manga that would make me sit through 100 chapters and still makes me want more

Group Leader
the last arc has been announced and this manga still feels fresh. Most manga would have ended with the elections where everyone found out and the whole plot of them hiding their relationship would be used until the end but no they are going beyond it and even beyond just focusing on the school, which is amazing.

Fed-Kun's army
Last arc? Already? B-but we just got started, and... Wait. 102 chapters? When? How??
Seriously, it's one of the few series I wouldn't mind if it were milked dry for a few hundreds of chapters. But I'm happy it'll end before it risks getting stale, I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
Protect that smile man

Also,yeah shame its gonna end already. I hope we get some 50 or so more chapter, that shit nisekoi manage it, im sure this one also can

Fed-Kun's army
@Geany Yes it's the last arc because there really isn't much left to go after this apart from dragging it on for no reason.
The end goal was to get the Black dogs and White cats to understand one another which is already starting to happen. The only proper plot thread left is the parents of Juliet and after that nothing really...

Fed-Kun's army
Good for you, Akita-kun and Rabumi-chan.
Char and Leon should become a couple.

Now that the manga is ending, I am happy and sad at the time. I would love to read more of this, but I don't have to see Scott anymore...

I was hoping for at least a graduation arc after the Juliet's parents subplot was resolved, but most of the central characters' developments have already reached their natural peaks, so I'm not too upset.

When you don't have anything for the credit page so you just put a picture of julliet in the.
I see what you guys did ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

.... How are they pacifists, they look like they want to murder someone.

Fed-Kun's army
@darara I’m not so sure those particular personalities would make a good couple. At the very least, I’d imagine Char and Leon becoming good friends.

Group Leader
Wonderful chapter, thank you very much, can’t wait for more, unfortunate that this is the last arc, and I’m glad the teachers are onboard with the prefects.

Users who are viewing this thread