Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 14 Ch. 102 - Romio and the West Principality

Dex-chan lover
So the White Cats vouched for the Black Dogs... I am really loving these characters.

Awesome chapter! Can't wait to see the rest of the developments over the trip. I'm looking forward to Romio meeting Juliet's dad.

Dex-chan lover
The last arc!? No, this is still really good and fresh! You can push out at least 25 more chapters!

... I don't want it to end.

@listedunknown @chrispower110 where exactly was it announced that it was the last arc?

It would definitely be a shame if this was the last arc. It's one of the few romcom mangas out there that I genuinely can't wait to read. It has just the right amount of romance and hilarious comedic timic. But, I can definitely see why this would be a good place to end the story.

As for the chapter, it was really nice seeing the White Cats defend the Black Dogs. Somewhere along the lines, some of them must have formed some kind of friendship/bond and that's what made the White Cats defend them like that. Also, Char and Leon together? Yes.

Aggregator gang
Tfw the artist literally drew the irl Milan Cathedral...

Fed-Kun's army
Whoo, when the White Cats students going against their own people and then the head dorms came along. Amazing support.

it wasn't just with the white cats standing up for their black dog schoolmates. even beforehand what romeo thought was a sign of a fight was the dogs inviting the cats to towa next time (and accepting), and in the cathedral itself, black and white are clearly mingling together. such small moments really show the changes Romio and Juliet made to the student body.

Fed-Kun's army
NGL, those students defending their rival peers from the adults...

Pretty goddamn beautiful.

Group Leader
Broooooo that last page, I can't ...

IMG-20220618-134526.jpg

I shrieked upon seeing that last page

Users who are viewing this thread