Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 14 Ch. 98 - Romio and Juliet's Room

Dex-chan lover
You heard the girl, dog, quit your dwadling and 'come inside' already (lol).
uKM4XbB.png

Seriously, it's practically a setting ready for doujins.

One year without normal kiss?
Slowest romance development I'v seen so far.

Btw Yagami Light, go away. This manga is not yours.

Dex-chan lover
C'mon, you were the one who destroyed the mood, Juliet.

...That shot of her ass tho.

jak

Contributor
Cockblocked by a nose hair. This is gonna turn into a tragedy, isn't it?

Shouldn't it say "calling each other by our first names", not last names?

I just finished the anime (which is said to end at around ch.18) and decided to check the how far they've progressed in the manga

...and don't tell me they still haven't kissed?

Contributor
there better be funny chapters that match the comedic level of the the first 30 chapters of the series.

@Sheruff6
Would they? Juliet's mom is a grade A tsundere, so it could be a little bit of a problem, but nothing serious.
Romio's mom and Juliet's father where lovers at school, so it would be the pot calling the kettle black.

Fed-Kun's army
@Diodiablo I don't know, I'm not really sure. I'm thinkin a scenario when Juliet's mom will get in the way, or maybe her father too idk whatever the reason is, but Romio's mom will persuade them, and they live happily ever after.

Dex-chan lover
That gladiator meme pose tho, actually is that supposed to be Gladiator or Yagami Light pose?

Dex-chan lover
I had to physically get out of my chair, and scream into my pillow because of that nose hair cockblock, lmfao. 🤣🤣

Fed-Kun's army
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just kiss already

Users who are viewing this thread