Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 16 Ch. 114 - Romio, Juliet and Turkish III

Dex-chan lover
Tags: corruption, moral degeneration, delinquent girls, dirty talk.

Dex-chan lover
Cant wait for chiwa and turkish to meet and have some "talking" behind their so

Dex-chan lover
LMAO, I was like what was she point at? Then it hit me that she used the wrong finger.

Dex-chan lover
middle finger? nah thats for amateurs she gave him the moving finger!!!

Double-page supporter
Gotta re-read Chiwa's arc. That milf is one hell of a cinnamon bun.

The ending feels like it's coming soon, I'm wagering there's one more arc left at most, then they'll end it with a time-skip epilogue.

Double-page supporter
This is so laughably bad. The dad is comedic levels of 'justified evil dad' and so unironically petty while trying to be all dignified and narcissistic. This arc maybe worse than Leon's. When the criticisms of cliche and unoriginal are thrown out, it's because the material is doing those cliches poorly, and this could not be a more apt example of an overdone trope done poorly.

Ok. Glad this is ending soon. The quality is noticeably dropping. Thanks >dropout.

Dex-chan lover
IDK why you guys complaining about it being cliche, when it's delivered so good. Yes, it is cliche, but every single romance is cliche LOL. Find me a non-cliche romance trope in recent publication and I'll worship you as a god. Cliche aside, its delivery was very good. It brings back the arc where Juliet met Chiwa at Romio's house. Very meaningful use of plot points and keeping the story together.

I enjoyed this chapter very much.

Fed-Kun's army
Juliet giving her father the finger (the wrong finger) must be one of my favorite moments in the series. Not only because how she said it was hilarious, but because of what she said.

Threatening people with family ostracism has been a tried and tested punishment in fiction (and in real life 😔), to the point that characters seem unable to react. Juliet is one of the few examples I can remember of someone turning that threat back against their parents: "No, you won't kick me out, I'll leave on my own!"

EDIT: @Xystus Agreed. I mean, from the moment this manga started, did anyone have any doubts that Juliet and Romio were going to end together, mend the Touwa-West divide at their academy and convince their families to approve of their relationship? Heck, I'd say that this series has managed to defy cliches and tropes more often than the competition (which might not be saying much about romcoms, but still).

Users who are viewing this thread