Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 16 Ch. 119 - Romio and Juliet

Dex-chan lover
im sad that scott didn't move on, not just coz i shipped charXscott but also coz its been seven years and his master plan is throw fake bugs at them? dude didnt even grew up

Thanks for the all hard work.
Kinda rushed but at least I enjoyed it. Hope there'll be more series like this.

Dex-chan lover
Haven't felt this happy at a final chapter in while, specially because Romio added the final hilarious touch to close everything, thanks for the work guys

Aggregator gang
Well, at least it wasn't a cliche ending of them getting married like other couples since juliet almost suffocated from romeo fainting on their marriage kiss. Hopefully there will be an epilogue where their kids will ask them about their wedding and juliet will tell them how hilarious the wedding was since romio fainted on her. Loooollll 😆😆😀😀

Still sad that Scott never got developed or even his moment throughout the story, like the author must have a grudge against him to make him a joke character so insistently. never seen a character got treated this bad, damn.

Dex-chan lover
@chenando1 Well, I would not mind seeing some kind of extras to find out about the fate of other ships. As far as I can see, in addition to the main couple, only one ship was completely completed.

Dex-chan lover
I like the implication of ragdoll being turkish's junior in dahlia. She must have really been through thick and thin with him after he got expelled. No wonder why she's so close with Hazuki

I would have liked to have seen if Leon's mother was able to reunite with her and her father on Touwa. I'd also like to see some punishment for her family.

Users who are viewing this thread