Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 16 Ch. 119 - Romio and Juliet

Aggregator gang
while the ending seems rushed for a lot, the author managed to end it nicely. it's not like it just ended because it was given the ultimatum, author still wrapped things up the way they liked it to.

favorite arc was definitely the prefect elections. well executed.

Aggregator gang
A good ending despite being a rushed ending, but still a good ending that everyone wanted to see.

Feels a bit rushed, but happy nonetheless.
It was a fun ride.

Wow I'm so happy for them

and phew how awkward would it really be if the girl/boyfriend's parent of your child is your Ex, then your partner knows. Holy shiet

Liek the relationship you had before is not so bad that you would not call it a bad memory.

man... every time an anime or manga im watching or reading ends my heart aches...
this manga is beautiful and I love it!

Wow it ended, lmao now ill start reading from the top since it was a good ending and i didnt start yet lmao. Unlike those other bs romance ending with "open ending" ones.

Afterward, Romeo tries to stop a seemingly random street fight, which ultimately ends with the death of Juliet's cousin. The two houses feud, and the two are separated. In a desperate attempt to be reunited Juliet fakes her own death so that Romeo may meet her in the mausoleum; but the message she sent to Romeo had never been received. Believing Juliet actually dead, Romeo ends his own life. When Juliet awakes from her slumber and realizes what has transpired, she too ends her own life.

The end. :D

i need more Char but, it was a good ending, for me marriage ending is the best ending :3

It's not the perfect ending, but it's a damn satisfying final chapter.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Gentlemen, it has been an honour following this for a year and here we are.

I’m happy for their happy ending but a bit sad at how it was rushed. Nonetheless, I look forward to the after story (if there are any).

Aggregator gang
Is it okay if I'm happy with this ending? I'm glad I found this series

Users who are viewing this thread