Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 16 Ch. 119 - Romio and Juliet

For some f*cking not understandable reasons, all the romcoms I love(from the very first chapters) always end up with the rushness and it really pissed me off(tho I love the endings but I hate to see things haven't developed/clarified being thrown away)

Fed-Kun's army
It was good and fun ride. Even though people complain about the ending too fast but I feel like it cuts off right. This is like watching a slice of life anime end. The void is consuming me again ahhhhhh

Fed-Kun's army
@Invylie It's because how these "light novels" are, or manga whatever.
They all start with the idea of perhaps never having a conclusion. Only the "good" authors (imo) give closure even though most never intended for it.

I'd prefer a "heavy" novel, but with so many people churning out their fantasies/stories it just isn't practical.

Honestly, I felt it cliche after the Leon voting incident. I very much lost interest. Everything became rushed and cliche after that.

Sometimes I think I wouldn't mind a bad ending, or a "tragedy" ending. If we think about the actual Romeo and Juliet story, even though it would be cliche, if they both ended up dying for each other or something would have been more interesting.

That or like some sort of crazy plot twist where Teria turns out to be best girl after Hasuki's jealously causes her to murder Juliet or something. Something crazy.
Either way, I am sure the author got their money and just wanted to give some closure, even if cliche'd, to prevent a riot.

Fed-Kun's army
Aaaaaaand, I finally finished this manga. Took me several days in between procrastination sessions, but let's go.

Not saying this was the best, some arcs were pretty trash and the fanservice runs rampant (which is a problem imo, but I understand if you don't think so)... but dammit, everything else here was solid. Great world-building, consistent characters, endearing plots and side plots, a decent finale, every character here is top-tier waifu and husbando material, and most important of all, the core message is seamlessly integrated with the story and delivered appropriately. Any manga telling me to break my chains of love and respect our differences gets my support, and I immensely respect Kaneda Yousuke for saying that this smoothly.

I only wish Hasuki had made it clear she had moved on from Inudzuka, even though I'm 95% sure that's the case. Turkish and Chiwa also got a bittersweet ending, but I guess there's nothing else they can do about this without the author killing Ragdoll lol. Also, I would find it awesome if Persia was wearing a black bridal dress to match Inudzuka's white tux, but maybe that's a bit too heavy-handed, so whatever.

Overall, I'm sad I didn't follow this manga while it was being translated. Cuz' I greatly enjoyed reading it this past month. 9/10.

Maru looks so fkin handsome that it's illegal, wish he got with someone like char or shuna since he definitely deserves it, but great ending regardless

Been a while since I had a good read

Double-page supporter
tbh i dropped this manga after about the sports festival bc it was kinda boring but i was looking through and i was like, wait did they get married or smth and now here I am.

Fed-Kun's army
AHHH FINALLY A GOOD F**KING ENDING. I loved it dude, I just don't know what to say. I loved it that's all.

I wish they extended their after grad relationship story, fuck those overly exagerated criticisms. This story is awesome and wholesome. The story meant to be that way. It is a rom-com action so it makes sense that some parts are silly, so all in all, this manga is awesomely great in my opinion

LETSSSS GOOOOOO BABYYYYY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AMAZING STORY! Like it very much! Love the MC with his funny and heroic nature and all the best girl, like them all like Persia who is beautiful and so adorable and Hasuki with her cute face and very kind heart and Shuna thats makes me shock when she appear that she is so beautiful and Char with Leon whos have sadistic nature and all the boys like scott and maru and his grup with funny behavior thats makes me laugh so hard, thanks author for this amazing manga! GBU!

Users who are viewing this thread