Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 8 Ch. 46 - Romeo, Haskui, and Kougi (Part II)

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus To be fair Hasuki's really good to everyone. Let's be real, if a girl is kind to me and everyone else then I won't and can't assume she has romantic feeling for me just because she's kind. Either that girl confessed first or other people will snatch me away from her.

"But the signs is there. She likes you!"

What? You want me to come to her and ask her "Hey girl, do you have romantic feeling to me?" That's just stupid. You want to ask that to any girl that's kind to you?

Dex-chan lover
@Kllick Hasuki shows preferential treatment to Romeo, though. Everyone except for him could see it and she was consantly telling him how much she cared about him. Her problem was that she did it in a playful way which made it seem like she wasn't really serious, if she had outright told him her feelings, then maybe things could have been different (or maybe not, considering Romeo has loved Perucia for quiet a long time).

Anyway, she is a good girl and I feel bad that she is fated to lose.

I REALLY hope the author doesn't finish the story without giving Hasuki a lover who really cherishes her as well...She's so nice! i want her to have a happy ending as well!╰(*´︶`*)╯

Group Leader
x19.png

Is she really human?

Fed-Kun's army
@Acolytus Same feeling here. It's one of the reasons I like this manga: I end up rooting for Perucia, Hasuki and basically everyone else. Almost every character is shown to have a likeable side.

Dex-chan lover
Wanted to check this out. This manga hits all the trope buttons. Especially the boring old"blonde girls are best at everything" trope and the equally boring "even when they are tiny beanstalks, cute blonde girls can easily beat even the strongest of men in sports and everything else" trope.
It also features the always sleep-inducingly boring and inept "dark-haired girl always fail at everything they try" trope.
Not wasting my time with this self-indulgent authorial fantasy nonsense.

Dex-chan lover
You know, for a story that's all about keeping up a deception, it is really good at avoiding misunderstandings and keeping communication thorough. Inudzuka took clear responsibility for his friendship, Kougi confirmed before jumping to conclusions, and Hasuki's monologue was heard (and responded to in the best way).

Inudzuka hearing all of that made me happy for a lot of reasons, and Kougi...Kougi is a good boy. By all means he should've been the annoying prick that's overprotective of a side girl, he was perfectly reasonable, all things considered.

...Also, come on. If we had Haskui as our big sister, we'd totally be overprotective siscons too.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, Hasuki is so suffering. The guy knows all about her love, her confession and overhears everything about her loving him. Then this guy just.. never have a room about her in his mind.

Hasuki no matter what is still best girl. Why is this so unfair(tho I know why but fucking hell WHYY??!!)

Fed-Kun's army
I like Romeo and Juliet ship, but Hasuki is such a waifu material, If this wasnt a Romeo x Juliet she would have a slight chance...Im slowly siding with her, wishing for a alternative version where she confesses to him before his loves for Juliet become out of hands. They are in the same country so they could go all the way in their relationship, but considerating that, there wouldnt be much more plot to get after that. Childhood friends losing is so depressing, especially when theiy are such a good person such as Hasuki.

For those guys who are roooting for hasuki, let me tell you this. Imagine if their gender is reversed. Would you like if some guy still loves your girl after you make it clear that you guys are dating? Imagine perucia's feelings. If this is real inuzuka really should just stop being friends with hasuki if he doesn't want to hurt her

Fed-Kun's army
@oreki_san
For those guys who are roooting for hasuki,

I've already done the research and taken polls, Hasuki-shippers are majority women. If gender was reversed, they would hypocritically call Hasuki a stalker/incel/loser.
You can't reason with them.

Check Pachka84's comment; Case and point. It's just pure hypocritical jealously.
One author in the "Nisekoi" or however you spell it, seemingly fell victim to these "fans" and forced the MC to pick the girl he didn't like. I truly believe it was all because of this "angry mob of fans".

Democracies are horrible horrible things, and it really shows in manga communitie's fanbases.

Fed-Kun's army
Everytime Hasuki suffers, I suffer. And I say that as someone that normally hates characters that speak about themselves in 3rd person.

Users who are viewing this thread