Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet

Buen manga, no es perfecto pero cumple su prometido, en 2 días lo acabe y quede con ganas de mas. 8/10

Fuck its over, now i dont even know what to do with my life. Im currently lifeless cuz of covid. i hope it ends soon.

somewhat decent and satisfying ending and read, like narengoku said, pretty rare to find and read recently

This is the type of manga that gradually gets better and better. Definitely recommend it for those that like romcom stories.

Fed-Kun's army
Does the romance take a back seat? Like it’s just all talk. And there’s no intimacy between the pair? No progress? And then boom they marry or die or whatever in the end? Someone spoil the the true romances nature in this for me before I potentially waste a lot of time reading it.

Aggregator gang
Sublime! Really liked this one. Funny most of the time, serious when it needs to be, nicely paced, and the characters are all likable. 10/10 in my book.

I finished the manga for the 2nd time already (yes, i literally read it again right after i finished it) and still can't get enough of it. Man, i just wish that there will be a spin-off about their wedded life, or maybe another season for the anime till it catches up to the end. Rated it 10/10.

AMAZING STORY! Like it very much! Love the MC with his funny and heroic nature and all the best girl, like them all like Persia who is beautiful and so adorable and Hasuki with her cute face and very kind heart and Shuna thats makes me shock when she appear that she is so beautiful and Char with Leon whos have sadistic nature and all the boys like scott and maru and his grup with funny behavior thats makes me laugh so hard, thanks author for this amazing manga! GBU!

It was a really good read. Nice pacing for me, no unwanted fillers, enjoyable all the way, made me laugh...a lot.
MOST IMPORTANTLY it had a proper and happy ending.

Dex-chan lover
The
attempt at getting them expelled and the turn around
was super corny but i still binge read this cus it was a fun read, the last few concluding arcs for the side chars all felt really rushed along with the ending but the author himself said it wasn't axed so I guess he just wanted to end the series quickly but wtv

If your looking for a romcom that manages to balance both the rom and the com then I highly recommend this it’s not the greatest read in the world but in my opinion it’s a top tier romcom the characters are fun and they all get there own time to Shine (except Scott but who cares) the tension is high even if the climax is kinda lame overall if you like romcoms this is definitely a good read 8/10.

I feel so empty... I REALLY love this serie but I guess it's over now... 10/10

Very satisfied with the story development and its ending! Although I had hoped to see more scenes regarding the conflicts, I'm very happy with how things turned out! Highly recommend this manga and rate it 9/10!

Nice ending, it's giving me that classic slightly empty inside feeling knowing there isn't more to come.
Really wish there was more couples development between the mains. I really hate this kissless couple troupe that never seems to get thrown out. Also felt like the plot really floored the gas in the last chapters. Those were a lot of years just skipped.
Gonna miss this series.

Users who are viewing this thread