Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet

honestly with the author style he should do a comedy fantasy next time since he can run wild with such a setting

I always respect an author who is willing to end a series rather than let it drag on long enough to become bad.

Double-page supporter
Sometimes if you feel a series is ending too fast, it's probably get axed.

Dex-chan lover
@YosepRA

no. as you can see here: https://twitter.com/yousukekaneda/status/1166636009880113152

it's one of the few series where the author actually wanted to end it as is.

Dex-chan lover
it was said back in april at the start of the West Arc, that this was going to be the last arc, so it was a planned ending, the arc ended, and we got the ending, thats it, no axe there.

I really, Really want to complain about it ending at only 119 chapter's However, the ending was acceptable. It did feel rushed, I wish I could see more, but ultimitly it is a high school series, and that doesn't hold water when they aren't at school. The accomplished much only half way through their high school day's, so it is understandable that the author decided on the time skip's, Therefore I will simply be satisfied that it actually got a good ending. because even though it was "rushed", the ending was very nice.

Dex-chan lover
@mantaggsogg most likely because the epilogue or something that will get released later (?), but 119 is the last chapter.

here a vid of the last chapter made by Weekly Shonen Magazine to commemorate the ending, voiced by Kayano Ai for the Juliet lines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2F3nvXUJgs

https://mobile.twitter.com/yousukekaneda/status/1169164525829939200
Just went on his Twitter and noticed he JUST posted that the new tankobon volumes will have some scenes that weren’t covered. We are not done just yet

Double-page supporter
Wouldn't mind if the the epilogue chapter was like Nisekoi's i.e. Romio and Juliet's children attending the same school and meeting the children of the other characters.

Dex-chan lover
I truly enjoyed this manga. In terms of Rom-Coms it really nailed the balance between romantic drama and enjoyable comedy. I enjoyed most of the characters, and one the few things that makes me sad about this was that most of the stories that wrapped up near the end did feel a little rushed.

Still, I loved this one. 9/10, will read again at some point.

Group Leader
I have now officially started and finished this series in the same day. What a ride it was, and I loved every second of it. It strikes a wonderful balance between the comedy and romance, and although the ending kinda appeared out of nowhere, I don't have a problem with it because of how much I enjoyed it.

My only complaint is that I cannot see more of these characters. I've grown quite fond of them. A 10/10 from me.

Users who are viewing this thread