Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet

Dex-chan lover
I keep getting decieved into reading this by the cutie guys in the new cover smh

Double-page supporter
hows the romance in this? good or plagued with love triangles / rivals ?

hows the romance in this? good or plagued with love triangles / rivals ?
Basically no love triangles. Very unconvoluted romance. Little-to-no long running misunderstandings.

Dex-chan lover
so they basically skipped half of their school life in one chapter? the school trip was in the middle of the second year if they haven't lost me and the third year was skipped altogether.

Contributor
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-08-27/boarding-school-juliet-manga-ends-on-september-4/.150443

Dex-chan lover
yo i better see them finally kiss and have fucking babies before the series end

I have mixed feelings about this. I guess it means it won't drag on but I was hoping it'd have just a little more rather than just skipping to the end.

I've been following this manga when it only had 34 chapters and now's its ending I've have to admit it has been a great series

Not surprised it ended early since it kind of lost it's charm after their relationship came to light.

Okay the story was about a "forbidden love" in the school but it could have been moved further to "against the old world" but maybe the mangaka or the producer had the opinion that this wouldn't sell. So they run through the years to show the Marriage-Ending everyone wants to read. Maybe even with the future of other main characters (Char, Hazuki, Maru, ...).

One more chapter and it ends. Not all bad as apparently there will be a Tankōbon version with an epilogue chapter in it with another time skip after the last chapter. Which is great. AmazonJP says 9/17 so the 16th in PST. So not too long until we get an epilogue as well.

Users who are viewing this thread